Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Day

Wow, what a roller coaster ride this last week has been.  How come it's sometimes easier to believe bad news than good news?  I received some very good news yesterday, and it just won't sink in and make me happy!  I had nightmares, I tossed and turned, my migraine came back . . .   :::sheesh:::  Is it really worth it?  Oh HELL yeah!  Will it make all the bad stuff go away?  Unfortunately not.

I've always believed in karma.  Every time I did something good for someone else, I tried to tell myself that something good would come back to me ~ eventually.  It's been a very long time since I've been able to help someone, and I've been helped immensely.  I thought that I had been paid back, little by little.  Now I've really been paid.  Nothing outrageous like winning the lottery or a house or something, but something very nice.

Nice. 

Do something for someone today.  Just because.  Believe John Lennon ~ instant karma may just get ya!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment